Entrance for all visitors on the SEE Mobility 2017 fair and all the accompanying events is free of charge.
26.04.2017: 10:00h – 17:00h
27.04.2017: 10:00h – 16:00h
11:45 – 12:00 h – Opening Ceremony
12:00 – 13:30 h
International Conference: “Future infrastructure projects and challenges on SEE railways”
Participants: representatives of railway infrastructure companies
13:30 – 16:30h
Presentations of Exibitor Companies: AEbt (13:30h), AAIT and ERC GmbH (13.45h), Altpro Zagreb (14:00h), Amaronia Rail (14:15h), Thales Austria (15:00h), Siemens d.o.o. Beograd (15:15h), Berghof Automation (15:30h), Institute of Transportation CIP (15:45h), Đuro Đaković strojna obrada (16:00h), Elnos Group (16:15h) and Vivotek Inc. (16:30h).
Round Table: “Need for modern technologies on SEE railways”
Moderator: Fabian Schmid (ERC GmbH)
Participants: Representatives of the companies: Siemens, Thales Austria, Altpro Zagreb, Amaronia Rail and Berghof Automation.
Presentations of Exibitor Companies: Novatronic (12:15h), D&T Srl. (12:30h), Krause Systems (12:45h), Klima Shop (13:00h), RŽV Čakovec (13:15h), DITECFER (13:30h), DIV tvornica vijaka Ltd. (13:45h), Scheidt&Bachmann (14:00h), King ICT (14:15h), Advantech (14:30h), BSN (14:45h) and RCSEE (15:00h).
Business Support Network, as an executive organizer of the fair, will invite as special visitors to the SEE Mobility:
– Ministers, state secretaries and other high officials from the ministries in charge of transport, construction and the economy in the Southeast Europe region (Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, etc.);
– Directors, chief engineers and other representatives of the directorates, institutes, bureaus, engineering chambers and other institutions related to transport, railways and construction in the SEE region;
– Directors and representatives of the management of railway companies in the SEE region;
– Representatives of all private and public companies in the sector of transport and railway industry in the SEE region;
– Professors and students of high education institutions in the field of transport, construction, technical sciences and information technologies from the countries in the SEE region;
– Representatives of TV and print media following economy (transport, railways, electronic and IT industry) in the countries in the SEE region;
– Special guest invitation will be sent to the representatives of the EU Delegation in Serbia, EBRD, European Investment Bank, World Bank and other international funds and institutions financing projects in the field of transport infrastructure.
Fair SEE Mobility 2017 will be held in the banquet hall and pre-banquet space in the Belgrade hotel “Jugoslavija”, on the bank of Danube river (first foor).
Hotel “Jugoslavija” Address:
Guests arriving via car can use the public parking space next to the Hotel. Parking is not free.
Arriving to Belgrade from the direction Budapest – Subotica – Novi Sad: Highway E75
Arriving to Belgrade from the direction Ljubljana – Zagreb: Highway E-70
Arriving to Belgrade from the direction Sofia – Niš: Autoput E-75
Guests using public transport can reach the venue by buses: 15, 84, 704 i 707.